- Choosing a car, use your head.
- Buying a car it is very easy to get carried away, give in on some action or special offer and spend more than it was planned. To prevent this, clearly define for yourself the boundary amount of purchase.
- Explore the car market yourself.
- If you have already decided on the type of required car, and possibly with a particular model, do not be lazy and look for analogues in the desired characteristics. So you’ll be more versed in this matter and will not miss a really good offer.
- Resolve for yourself how the purchase of a new car is important
- because you can buy a good second-hand option.
Undoubtedly, buying a new car, you define its color, range of options and specifications. Especially since a few years there won’t be problems with its technical condition. However, the new cars have a significant disadvantage: their high price. Therefore, we can consider the option of buying a used car in showroom, which was used for test drives. Such car will cost much cheaper, and perhaps even better equipped than “news.”
Any car lighting system consists of lighting, signaling devices located inside and outside the vehicle. System functions are to illuminate the road with limited visibility – at night, at dusk, during fog, to alert other drivers of the presence on the road another vehicle, on maneuvers, dimensions, nature of the movement, for lighting the luggage compartment, the car interior etc.
- lights- dimensions;
- stop – signals;
- light device, signaling about the turning and moving back of the car.
Placing the rear lighting of the car body and trunk lid is performed in pairs, symmetrically by single unit or as two interconnected unit. Work of rear position lamps integrated with the front ones, sometimes with a stop signal. In this case, we use separate LED incandescent lamps, or bulbs, with two threads having different light intensity.
At present, the Audi A6 is offered in several versions. This is five-door station wagon model Avant, four-door sedan and a sports version of the Audi S6. The fourth generation of the business sedan Audi A6 was presented in 2011. The model has gained more expressive aggressive design. The body is wider, the wheelbase is lengthened, drag is reduced to 0.26 Cd. Producers managed to reduce fuel consumption and improve manageability of Audi a6 through hybrid aluminum bodywork.
Audi a6 became the best-selling business-class car in Europe many times. The famous German quality has left its mark on every detail of this beautiful car.
Due to the fact that the Audi A6 uses a fairly high demand, buy parts and accessories for this car in our country became easy. The challenge remains only to find quality parts from reliable and trusted producers.
The car has long turned from the luxury good into the common vehicle. However, many people like to drive with luxury. Just like in choosing the quality shoes, you should pay attention to the choice of the car tires. It is especially relevant for the residents of the North. The rush starts when the weather gets cold. It’s time to change summer tires for the winter one (if not to replace it with the new one).
The tires and wheels are sold online in a very convenient form. Careful cataloging and optimal systematization of data on the tires will help you to make a choice.
Let’s see how to choose the right tires.
- First of all, you should read the operating manual of your car. There you can find the optimal size and kinds of tires and wheels for your car.
- Think about the season you need the tires for. Will it be summer or winter? Or all seasons?
- Which roads do you use most often? Is it an off-road or a good qualitative highway?
The rubber “Barum” has long proved well. Its characteristics match the best representatives of manufacturers. It has a good adhesion on the both kinds of the road.
Do we have to clean the car engine?
In this article we will talk about how it is necessary to wash the car engine, and what dangers it faces.
Engine is necessary to wash because:
- Dirty engine quickly overheats. All contaminated elements impair heat transfer and this is why overheating occurs;
- Dirty engine often fails. Due to overheating the engine oil becomes sticky, which leads to the fact that the motor elements break. The deposition of dirt on the probe results in the fact that it penetrates into the sump and lead to wear of friction parts;
- often dirty engine becomes the cause of fire. Oil deposits on it can break;
- at dirty engine is low resource, which leads to the fact that it is impossible to predict damage.
In case of selling a vehicle car engine must be washed. And all the cars owners should be aware that it should be washed at least once a year. Optimally you should apply into a well-established service center where experts qualitatively clean your engine.